Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time To Blog


I’ve always wanted to be a writer. I think some people are born with a small amount of ability to write, and that grows to a point where you just have to write. I know plenty of people who hate to write. I don’t get it. And they don’t get why I enjoy to write.

I’ve always hated grammar. I like to write how I think and speak. Who cares if you put a comma in a wrong spot?

I’ve always hated to proofread my own writing. Whenever I re-read things I’ve written, I end up just deleting 80% of what I’ve written and it becomes a mess.

So what will this blog entail? Just my own random thoughts about anything I feel like. I’m not going to care if Merriam-Webster finds my writing completely against their codes. I’m not going to go back and proofread it. It’s just going to be whatever comes out of my head.

It’s always been a goal of mine to write a book. I’ve tried, and my laziness as always gotten the best of me. I’ve even tried to start a blog with friends. But even that got old. Then my wonderful fiance said to me "Just start a blog!"

This is going to fill everything I’ve wanted in a blog. I write what I want and how I want. I’m not going to give myself deadlines. It’s just going to be all my thoughts on one spot.

That’s my definition of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment